Sunday, November 13, 2005

Peavey graphic EQ box is home now.

I paid for the rest of the Peavey Graphic EQ. This is their early model from the early 1980's and I was able to download the manual on their web site. The manual was just a scan of the original.

At Songbird I also checked out gig bags for my Music Master bass. They had another Music Master for sale for 630$ and it is again a beat up old vintage instrument; this one with a red paint job. The neck and frets are much better than mine. I almost bought it. I am also looking at bass amps there. They have two Hartke 3500's to choose from and a Trace Eliot. The Hartke's are well power matched for my cabinets but the Trace Eliot is a little under powered. I just looked at new fender bass heads on the fender.com web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home