Friday, February 17, 2006

Recording this weekend.

I just hooked up the mixer, the USB interface, the bass, the microphone, and power amp and that's all I have cables for right now. I put the control room mix into the power amp. I put the bass into channel 1. It seems channel 3 is dead on the mixer as the microphone won't work there. It did work on channel 4. But I also changed the cables so it may have been the microphone cable. I patched the mains out to the USB interface. I just tested the control room to power amp and room speakers so far with the bass and microphone. They work but it was past 11 so I did not do more. I am setting up for a weekend off of work and study so I can use the equipment. Jenny wants to record and that is what we will try to do this weekend. I got an email from a former music teacher of mine yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home